A. Tanner & Sons are Siding Experts
First impressions are so important...and the same holds true for our homes. We want the exterior to look good, but also be as maintenance free as possible. Siding from A. Tanner & Sons is the most logical and economical choice. There's such a variety in siding today, including vinyl siding, vinyl rough sawn cedar and vinyl hand split shake siding. Decorative composite siding, such as stone and brick adds that special touch to your home. Shutters placed around your windows really changes the exterior and can add value to your home. We offer siding accessories from Nailite and CertainTeed. Whether you're building from scratch or remodeling, contact A. Tanner & Sons for the many ideas and options available in siding. Improve the look and value of your home with new siding and let A. Tanner & Sons install it for you.
We provide services to residential and commercial properties, the vacation home down by the lake or the farm house out in the country. A. Tanner & Sons is here to help you decide what is right for your project and our contractors are available to share our expert advice on when is the right time for new siding.
How do homeowners know when it is time to put new siding on their house? Here are some of the warning signs:
- The need to frequently scrape and paint the wood on the outside of your house.
- If the winter heating or summer air conditioning bills are out of control.
- Be sure to check the wood for rotting or warping, sure signs of bad siding.
- Holes in the siding can peek the interests of some unwanted guests sucks as bugs or other critters.
- Bubbles in the siding mean that there might be water trapped under the siding.
It is important to protect the home from the always changing seasons that West Michigan has to offer, making sure you have the proper siding installed is one way that A. Tanner & Sons contractors can be there to guide you.
MORE SIDING INFORMATION
Follow these links for additional information about specific types of siding: